How to 360 Flip! How to 360 Flip!

Nice video...

...but it belongs on YouTube.

A New Bunny A New Bunny

Funny stuff

After wathcing the censored version, I decided to watch the uncensored version. Maybe it's just me, but I found the censored version to be funnier because of the constant bleeping. The animation was solid, although Buzz Bunny could be more active. The sound was clear and the script was full of lovable profanity. The best part was during the credits when Buzz just went buck-wild with line after line of vulgarism.

Birthday card for Mia Birthday card for Mia

Hmmm... I have mixed judgement about this.

This is something nice (as in cute), which you don't see a lot of on New Grounds. However, I didn't really get the ending.

By the way, the people look like Bomberman to me.

Lambi responds:

Yeah, when i first made these guys i was actually drawing bomberman, and tried animating it, and ended up with these guys.

The Linda Show : Atkins The Linda Show : Atkins

It's people like Linda who define America.

God, I hate people like Linda! The Atkins diet is a sham (just ask Dr. Atkins himself... oh, wait, he's already dead... from his own diet!). Terrorism, as it seems now, has come to a halt. Fox is just another media channel to tell people what's "in". Also Bush, well, isn't quite our best president.

Oh, by the way, good animation.

A day with Dolphins A day with Dolphins

It's nice

The beginning is peaceful. The music works well, too. My main complaint is that it has some glitchy parts. Just watch and you'll see.

amx project amx project

It's all right...

Not much to say about this one. I like the style you did it in, but it's sort of pointless. Also, fix the ending.

Unstoppable 3 Unstoppable 3

Pretty good

It's a good effort. The graphics were decent, but a little glitchy. There wasn't really any sound effects. I liked the music a lot. There was sort of a story, which is better than some things on Newgrounds. Overall, it was worth watching.

Wivyrnis responds:

Thanks, and by a little glitchy, do you mean like, bugs in the pre-loader or something? Because I can go back and fix them.

Da Story of 50 Cent Da Story of 50 Cent

Funny.

The Newgrounds logo at the beginning was hilarious! The movie itself I didn't find that great, though. In the end, whe 50 Cent is driving away, you should have put a black crackhead following behind him on foot picking up the dropped money.

Overall, good job!

BlackeyClock responds:

Thanks, 50 Cent would kill any motha fuka followin him.

Nudie Rock-Band Nudie Rock-Band

funny

It's a good start. This movie definitely has potential. If you finish it the way you started, it could definitely be a great movie.