How to 360 Flip! How to 360 Flip!

Nice video...

...but it belongs on YouTube.

A New Bunny A New Bunny

Funny stuff

After wathcing the censored version, I decided to watch the uncensored version. Maybe it's just me, but I found the censored version to be funnier because of the constant bleeping. The animation was solid, although Buzz Bunny could be more active. The sound was clear and the script was full of lovable profanity. The best part was during the credits when Buzz just went buck-wild with line after line of vulgarism.

Birthday card for Mia Birthday card for Mia

Hmmm... I have mixed judgement about this.

This is something nice (as in cute), which you don't see a lot of on New Grounds. However, I didn't really get the ending.

By the way, the people look like Bomberman to me.

Lambi responds:

Yeah, when i first made these guys i was actually drawing bomberman, and tried animating it, and ended up with these guys.

Turbo Tank Turbo Tank

I love games I can actually beat!

Infinite ammo, a more-than-fair amount of health, simple enimies; this game is full of explosive fun without all of the frustration. However, I thought the enemies could be more varied, the sound became bland, and there could have been more than one level. Anyway, great game.

Millionaire: LOTR Edition Millionaire: LOTR Edition

Excellent

I haven't seen anything about "Who Wants to be a Millionaire" in a while. Very well done.

I found one bug, though. If you select "poll the audience" before you select "phone a friend", you can't read what it says.

Monday (demo - fixed) Monday (demo - fixed)

It's a good start for a demo

I like the moody plot that is presented. The music fits well. The text is improved, but some parts are still too small.

P.S. You can always just right click-zoom in if need be.